- 1 pound frozen french fries
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup prepared gravy
- Set your air fryer to cook at 400F for 20 minutes. Place fries in basket or shelves (depending on your model). Cook, tossing the fries in the basket or rotating shelves halfway through.
- Or cook in your oven a teeny bit longer than instructed to get them extra crispy
- Place the hot fries on a serving platter, top with shredded cheese. If you want the cheese nice and melty, you can microwave for 30 seconds. Top with hot gravy.
- Alexia makes GREAT frozen french fries, wedges and “tots” and all of them are fabulous in this treat.
- I recommend using cheddar, monterey jack or, if you can get them, white cheddar curds. You want something that will melt well. (Mozzarella doesn’t have enough flavor, IMO but you can mix it in if you want the super stretch.
- Getting the fries really crispy is key so push them as far as you can without burning them. You will thank me when you try this!